The Condair MC model provides low energy humidity control and evaporative cooling to an air handling unit.
A single unit can provide up to 360 Kg./hr of humidification and 245 kW of evaporative cooling to an air stream while operating on less than 100 Watts of electricity. Aside from being cost-effective, Condair MC is also easy to operate.
It incorporates up to three low energy 32W pumps rather than a single large pump. This allows energy consumption proportional to system output, providing up to three-stage control as standard.
Condair MC Series Evaporative Humidifier Features & Benefits
- It offers a fail-safe gravity drain.
- Acceptable control signals : 0-10 vDC , 2-10vDC, 4-20mA.
- Submerged UV water treatment (optional)
Why Choose Condair MC series Evaporative Humidifier?
- Its hygiene features include automated flush and drain cycles, antimicrobial impregnated glass fibre media and optional submerged UV water treatment.
- These humidifiers offer long life pumps with magnetic impellers for frictionless motion.
- Virtually silent operation alongside extremely long service life.
- Low power consumption with up to three-stage control as a standard.
- Evaporative cassettes are high quality construction with a 304 stainless steel frame.
- It is independently certified to be non-particle releasing and fire-rated Euro Class A2-S2-D0 (UL900).
- PCB control panel with LED status, basic fault indication, automatic hygiene cycles is included in the package.